Anybody have some coraline algae scrappings???

Hey man, the caveat of "close to Canton" is what's stopped me from replying. That being said, I've got a ton and would gladly bring you some at the next meeting. Not sure exactly when the next one it but I can make that happen if you're still needing some at that time.

9 months in and I don't have any, I got a few frags that were covered and scraped off but still nothing

9 months in and I don't have any, I got a few frags that were covered and scraped off but still nothing
Yeah i have some frags and some snails that are covered in coraline and nothing yet for me either. But my tank is only about 3 months old.

Plenty - near downtown Acworth.

If you make it this way let me know - happy to let you have some.

Hey man, the caveat of "close to Canton" is what's stopped me from replying. That being said, I've got a ton and would gladly bring you some at the next meeting. Not sure exactly when the next one it but I can make that happen if you're still needing some at that time.

If you have enough to share I’d take some. I live in Decatur

Of course. I have plenty. Plenty. In fact, I'm breaking down one of my tank to fire up a larger frag tank and we can scrape a pound off the sides if you'd like.

Not too far. Basically I'm at Hwy 78 and Brockett Rd, just outside the I285 perimeter.

Not close... but I do have plenty if you still need some. On my bare bottom tanks, sometimes sheets of it start blowing around so I can certainly give you as much as you want.

Back