Anybody want to make some extra money

mbachota

Market
Reaction score
I recently purchased a new sump which is alot bigger than anticipated. Its in my stand by my plumbing needs to be redone. I used to have everything hard plumb but now want to move to soft plumbing instead. I recently came down with vertigo and havent been able to take care of the situation at hand. I would like to have somebody come and finish the job. Trying to see if anybody would be interested in doing so.

Thanks.

If it is something I can knock out quickly and in the morning on Sunday, and you have the stuff, I will come do it free of charge. Could you give us a better understanding of what needs to be plumbed? Picture maybe? I assume it's a running system.

Nice move John. :). That's what this club is all about right there. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow big thank you. The problem is that I unable to get the parts. That's why I don't mind to pay Bc of that reason of getting supplies.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1067670=65949-image.jpg
>
1067670=65949-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Pic
1067671=65950-image.jpg
>
1067671=65950-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Pic2
1067672=65952-image.jpg
>
1067672=65952-image.jpg

Pic4 shows the pump in the middle at a tee. However I'm not sure what to do about the connector Bc I don't have another connector for the pump to change it.
1067673=65953-image.jpg
>
1067673=65953-image.jpg

Why don't I just plan to visit Sunday morning to assess and discuss what is needed with the intention to get parts during the week and install next weekend? Pm me your phone number and I will call you tomorrow.

I currently have flex hose from the sump I bought. I though about getting the clear pvc hose from HD and using it. Is there a benefit between either one?

MBachota;1067695 wrote: I currently have flex hose from the sump I bought. I though about getting the clear pvc hose from HD and using it. Is there a benefit between either one?
I wouldn't use clear hose because it causes algae build up. I would rather use flex hose or regular pvc, or a combination of both

Back