Anyone else want something...

taftonomos

Market
Reaction score
From GC? I'm ordering my frag tanks today. GC will be here Dec 16/17th (sun/mon) for delivery. I believe if I place the orders there will only be one shipping charge ($80), so you could save $40 at least. LMK by 4pm today.

I do. but where will be the meeting point? Last time I ordered, they were way past Dalton, GA on a working day.

Also, will they charge a separate shipping charge if I give them my name instead of yours?

I just got off the phone with them. They told me they would be here in McDonough (where I live woot!) on the 17th. I should be able to transport/pickup a tank for you to my house here, you would need to come pick it up from me. This is assuming it isn't something super large.

If you order the tank, they yes, they are going to charge you for shipping. The idea was that I would place the order for the tank(s), pay for them, etc... and that way there would only be a single delivery charge.

I'm not responsible if they screw your tank up, you don't like it, etc....you would need to send me a PP deposit/full payment shortly.

What size tank were you looking at?

I didn't get around to ordering the tanks today, but I will have to have it done tomorrow.

a>

Back