Anyone ever ordered from a website/store called Yourreef?

Tanster2

Market
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to say that I typically prefer supporting our sponsors before ordering online, but amidst current circumstances, that is a bit more difficult.

I found this little shop based out of California that has some decent deals on some of their coral. I have only read positive reviews online, and they seem to be a decent seller. Wanted to know if any of you guys have ordered from her before, as I'm kind of going out on a limb with making a large purchase from a company I hadn't heard of until a few days ago.

Here's their site if any of you wanna check them out:

Again, I do love supporting ARC sponsors, but not all of ours ship, and the ones that do don't necessarily always have the items I am looking for.

Thanks and happy reefing!

What are you looking for? Reef Shac will ship in GA for $24.99 and the website is loaded up with corals. Inverts can be added on as well. Just don't have those on the site yet!

My favorite for ordering is AquaSD though. They always have nice pieces and there's so much to choose from on their weekend updates. I might put in order in there coming up.

I was tempted to order through AquaSD! Their corals look fantastic and prices are really good for an online dealer.

I'll check Reefshac out again. I was looking for some softies, but they mostly have zoas from what I recall.

I was tempted to order through AquaSD! Their corals look fantastic and prices are really good for an online dealer.

I'll check Reefshac out again. I was looking for some softies, but they mostly have zoas from what I recall.

Let me know what you are looking for. I do the photos for ReefShac so have a good idea on whats available. I also know Shac fragged a bunch of softies yesterday that will hit the site this weekend.

Back