Anyone good at catching sally lite foots???????

jeep9783

Market
Reaction score
Ok i need help now again (seems as if it is never ending) I have a sally lite foot that is getting to big for his own good, i have already seen him attack a couple of fish but every day he gets closer and closer anyone have any know how about this???????

Chris

Wow, My sally's are gental as all get out... try feeding it nori, a full sally is a happy sally! As far as catching it, I have caught a few in my day. Easiest way might be a coke bottle (top cut off) with food in it where she gets down but can not get up fast enough to get out.

Nori? Dried seaweed... Sally's will eat the crap out of it... I feed mine a bit every week or so..

i just cover the glass up before i take it out so it cant get out. but i dont have any i would do that .

Thanks will do looks like another creature making his way to the frag tank...my frag tank is ending up with more than my display now...how does that happen??????

ouch...saves me alot of money when something starts getting eaten on in the diplay either goes in the sump or the frag tank

Back