Anyone have a PAR meter near the west side of Atlanta?

gregoryleonard

Market
Reaction score
Getting 2 of the new generation Maxspect Razor R420R 160 watt 16K spectrum this week for my 125 gal DT (27.5" long each unit). The reviews I have read over the last 2 months since introduction and the one I saw at Deep Blue Aquatics have peaked my interest. I wanted to see if anyone has a PAR meter that would like to come over and take some readings when I get them over my tank?

I will post Pics of units, specs, DT with PAR readings at various levels in the tank and continue to post progress pics and observations for the ARC community. Let me know if anyone can accomodate this request?
I believe this will be of value to the ARC community.

Chris S;805834 wrote: I got you covered. PM me when you get them up and running.

Thanks Chris, They should be here later this week (I hope).
I will let you know when they are iinstalled.

Maxspect Razor 160 watt 16,000K spectrum LED lights came in this week, and I must say, these are really nice. just got them programmed and over the tank. Can't wait for Chris to come over and take some PAR readings. Once he does that, I will take some pics and post the PAR results and give additional info on the lighting system as well.

Back