Anyone have a Sequence Snapper or Dart?

mojo

Market
Reaction score
Hey all- I'm in the middle of replumbing my skimmer and new chiller, and have discovered that my pump (a standby Sequence 3200 pressure pump) is just too much for what I need - more than I can even throttle back.

I need a Sequence Snapper (preferred) or Sequence Dart instead.

Does anyone have one for sale, or know of a local vendor that carries them and I could get one today? What about just to borrow to make sure it fits my needs?

I think the original style volutes for those pumps (the translucent ones) were 1.5" intake and discharge sizes - this would be preferred, but I'm not picky.

MRC carries them. Not sure if there are any in stock though; and you can't get it today. I can check for you manana.

What condition is your 3200 in???? I have a brand new Dart Gold I may trade. Mine has 2" in 1.5" out

It's brand new, but I need to hang on to it - it's my backup for my main return pump. I had plumbed both my return and my "utility" pumps exactly the same to the unions, so I could swap one for the other if ever needed...

Thanks to all who replied- corvettecris sold me his Dart earlier this evening. Thanks!

Back