Anyone have scrap plastic laminate?

rededge2k1

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need some white plastic laminate for an outfeed table I'm building for my table saw. I'm trying to avoid spending $60 on a new sheet when I don't need that much. Anyone have some scrap I could take away?

Thanks!
Dustin

RedEDGE2k1;597368 wrote: Or something close. Just need to be able to see pencil marks on it, if the need ever arises.

Dustin
Gotcha I will check tomorrow and see.

check with atlanta hardwoods in mableton. i got a full sheet with a chipped corner for $25.

I was able to unload some sheets off toeside, but thanks!

My new outfeed table is now complete :)

TableSawOutfeedTable25.jpg
alt="" />

TableSawOutfeedTable21.jpg
alt="" />

Dustin

*sniff sniff* I'm sad to see the tablesaw go but I know you will put it to much better use than I ever did. The outfeed table looks great! Have you used it yet?

grouper therapy;604960 wrote: Sweet!!! Professional man!! Have you built a miter slide yet?

It's on the list...the looong list. My wife has cornered me and it looks like my next project will be an entry bench for her, to copy one she likes at Pottery Barn. But hey, a project is a project, I'm looking forward to making some sawdust.

Dustin

I am about to build a cart that will store sheet good in a stand up position and will raise up to a feed table to the saw. If you like it when I'm done let me know

grouper therapy;604964 wrote: I am about to build a cart that will store sheet good in a stand up position and will raise up to a feed table to the saw. If you like it when I'm done let me know

Ha...you definitely have more room to play with than I do! I'm about at my limit, square footage wise. Time for a new house!

Dustin

Back