Anyone here that can build a stand?

wolfie

Market
Reaction score
I need to get my stand replace for my 39GL tall and I want to be able to fix my sump inside the stand.

All the place that I can order a stand does not have 1 that I can use.

I now only have 1 option and that is to build it. Howver I can not build it myself so I am going to need to have it build for me.

I'll be more then happy to pay for it.

I dont know about building it but Big D Sure can FINISH one....

i can build you one for pretty cheap and make it look good. I cant do it for a month or so. Let me know if you want me to do it.

I should have put in what I need it to be at. :p

Anyhow. This is somewhat I would need. 30"tall X 32w and 14D.

It does not matter much to me if it taller, wider or deeper, but it can not be smaller. I don't care about having a door in fact I rather not have 1.

I like to get it done asap since I do not know how long my old 1 would last and it is hilding up my tank and sump right now.

You can build it man, just get a hand saw some 2x4s and some pieces of pine. I built one for my 65g and if i need it too it could hold up the corner of the house. I bought some treated 2x4s too because i knew it would get wet. Oh get some wood screws and finishing nails and a hammer if you don't already have one.

I'm don't have alot of experience when it comes to wood working and i think i pulled it off realy nice. I bought some neat trim to give it the "womanly" touch for the wife. You can get a cheap plastic mitor box to make those 45deg cuts for the trim.

There are alot of plans and pics on the net you could look up that will help out alot. "You can do it"

HTH
Jason

Have a friend that is a finish carpenter and cabinit maker if interested I can ask him.

Back