Anyone know a good electrician?

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
I need some work done for the house. I can pick one randomly but I'd rather go with recommendations. Thanks :)

Need a new breaker and outlet... gotta have more juice for where the display tank is going now. It's going in the living room opposite of the frag tank room and I'm going to plumb them together. That frag tank already uses 2 circuits.

Shoot Sparky, you can do that. I know a guy who can take care of it for you but it'd be better to get someone that's closer to your location. All of my peeps are intown and you'd end up paying for the ride to Suwanee.

Shoot Sparky, you can do that. I know a guy who can take care of it for you but it'd be better to get someone that's closer to your location. All of my peeps are intown and you'd end up paying for the ride to Suwanee.

Hey bro, how close are they to Conyers? I need a dedicated circuit ran as well, I'm going to put my tank on its own circuit.

Hey bro, how close are they to Conyers? I need a dedicated circuit ran as well, I'm going to put my tank on its own circuit.

If you're already in the panel box and have enough room, run 2 circuits. I have the main pump and one extra heater on one (along with other misc stuff) and the vortech and main heater on a different one. I figure if either one trips, I'll still have some circulation and heat to slow down any potential disaster. My system is a lot smaller than yours and I have two 20 amp circuits that I ran along with another 15 amp circuit that was already there. Both of the new circuits have 2 outlets each so I didn't have to use quite as many strips and adapters.

I used The Watt Doctor (Todd Racicot, http://www.thewattdoctor.com), for my generator. He showed up a few minutes early, provided a written estimate, and did a good job. I wouldn't hesitate to call him again next time I need some electrical work done.

I'll get a quote from them. Thanks bud.

Thanks :). I watched a youtube vid and it doesn't look hard... so I might try it... also I did sleep at a holiday inn express the other day...

I'll get a quote from them. Thanks bud.

Thanks :). I watched a youtube vid and it doesn't look hard... so I might try it... also I did sleep at a holiday inn express the other day...

I watched one also, the hardest part is fishing the wire depending on where it's going.

Back