Anyone Need a stand Built?

gadawg

Market
Reaction score
If anybody needs a stand built, just let me know. I will build a stand for you cheap or even for equipment that i need, fish, frags, whatever. (would prefer cash so i can finish getting my 80g going).

I need a stand built... I have the dimensions in my head but I gave up trying to use Google sketch up.

Talk to Brandon. He doesn't need a stand, but does need a canopy built.

This is an odd request, but I am looking for a cabinet that will house my wiring. Something like a medicine cabinet only for a couple power supplies. I want to get my electrical up high and away from my water, but I want it to look nice as it is in my living room. Doesn't have to be fancy.

Funny you mentioned that, Cameron. I just bought a cabinet for that very purpose, as well as to house the water top-off container. It was 1/2 off at Pier 1- around $140. Nice quality, too. As far as I know, the sale is still going on.

I am also looking for a cabinet to house my tank equipment that is bookshelf sized with doors. I will check out Pier 1 as I never thought to check there.

Looks like I'm going to have to build a couple stands for my tanks:thumbs: to see whats involved. Looks like there is some demand for this. My first project today will be to build a back door:bash: . My 6'3' 320lb son was messing with his slightly small younger brother and he crashed through it:bash2: . Needless the say the "red haired she devil" wife :mad2: informed them her feelings :jumpy: on horseplay :boo: in the house:ahh: .

Cameron;36378 wrote: I am also looking for a cabinet to house my tank equipment that is bookshelf sized with doors. I will check out Pier 1 as I never thought to check there.
I know they make kitchen and bathroom cabinets in this and medicine cabinet depth. You might talk to someone in a remodeling store (or the people in the kitchen sections at HD and Lowes).

Back