Anyone that actually LIKES Kenya Tree?

ELBee

Supporting
Reaction score
Personally, as a newbie I love it bc it is so freaking hardy and has been a nice way of easing into reefing. But I got mine not long ago and it's already grown quite a bit, and I kind of hate to just chuck it in the can. Would anyone want frags?

I personally would never put on in my tank. They will eventually take over your tank.They spit out babies all the time

I personally would never put on in my tank. They will eventually take over your tank.They spit out babies all the time
Fair enough! I may get rid of it, eventually. But for the foreseeable future, I plan on trimming/fragging it. Thing is, I'm a big ol softy and hate to let anything die when others may also enjoy my overabundance.

Man id sell it donate it whatever works for u. But with my experience i love alot in the hobby for colors shape whatever attracts me to it. But i may not ever put in my tank.

Man id sell it donate it whatever works for u. But with my experience i love alot in the hobby for colors shape whatever attracts me to it. But i may not ever put in my tank.
I'm def looking to give away, IF the picker-upper can meet in my area (30087). If much farther tham 10 miles, I was thinking of charging like $5 per trip, just for my gas and time. I'm pretty new here- does that sound fair enough?

i think anything for free is fair for sure. But $5 buck for gas why not it dosnt hurt to ask. And if all else fails lfs store.

when i get back in town hit me up next week i got some nice hammers and frogspawn ill give you if u like softies im in smyrna

Oh my gosh I would love some, if you have it to spare! I've been looking at both of those lately to add soon! Thank you!!!

Fair enough! I may get rid of it, eventually. But for the foreseeable future, I plan on trimming/fragging it. Thing is, I'm a big ol softy and hate to let anything die when others may also enjoy my overabundance.
They may not give you anything for it (since it grows so fast and isn't a high demand coral) but I'm sure a store will take some off your hands.

Back