Anyone think this might be an issue?

chemically_balanced

Market
Reaction score
Since the clam is pretty hooked up and the zoas are growing fast I was wondering if anyone thought it would be a problem. If the clam was unhappy it would move....wouldn't it?

DSC02148.jpg
alt="" />

I'd think the clam would show some ill-effects if it was bothered. I'll try to research...

Yes you need to move it right now. Zoa is toxic and it killed some of my most aggresive corals in competetion.

Anyone got any tricks on dislodging a clam? He's been there for a couple on months and is really locked in. The rock everything is attached to is the bottom rock in the pile that most of the others are resting on.

Big D;58492 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Forgot to mention, be very careful as not to damage the foot...</span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;">Big D</span>
Now your scaring me :eek: I've had this clam for about 8 months now and I really like it. I just don't think I can get to the treads since the clam is only about three inches. Plus it's seated in a great little cup in the rock. I've seen it dislodge before. When I first brought it home, so I know what you mean about the treads.

Back