Anyone using the new Aquavitro line?

thedeper

Market
Reaction score
A week or so ago I bought the whole line of Aquavitro products from Keen to start dosing, I have heard good things from some people and wondered if anyone has had any noticeable success yet?

Tagging along. I started using the fuel about 2 weeks ago and have been thinking about using the line on one of my setups.

I use the fuel, almost emptied a bottle, and the ions for mg supplement. Very happy with these, easy to use.

The magnesium supplement is great. I get a lot more movement than I did with the powder.

The fuel seems to be the hot one. I bought the last bottle SWC had and Tim is out of it also. I think it may even be back ordered. Anyway, I have to agree with Rawn that its very simple to use unlike the other brand of Amino I am dosing.

I tried the Balance, 8.4, calcification and Fuel in my frag tank. It seems to be helping me keep my pH up above 8.2 which is somthing that I have a problem with in this system. Been using it for about two weeks.

Been using the Vitro line for about a month so far, noticed a big change with the hard stuff. I think the fuel is the key IMO. Just my 2 cents

I'v been using it for about 3 weeks and there is a HUGE inmprovement in my tank. My water parameters are alot more stable and my corals look alot better. I totaly recamend aquavitro!

I picked up a bottle of 8.4 and calcium supplement. I have a CR, but haven't set it up yet-; I added the calc. sunday and 8.4 last night--obviously nothing yet, but will keep posted.

For those who are using vitro, how often do you have to dose calcium and magnesium to maintain levels?

Right now I'm using all Elos and dosing weekly. Can you do same with vitro?

rmcgookey;250521 wrote: For those who are using vitro, how often do you have to dose calcium and magnesium to maintain levels?

Right now I'm using all Elos and dosing weekly. Can you do same with vitro?

Obviously it is somewhat dependant on the bioloads and SPS vs. other corals you are keeping but I was dosing Two Part Solution recipe 1 daily on my tanks and I have gone to twice a week with Aquavitro 8.4 and Calcification. I still use the Mag from two part kit for now since I have it but I'll try switching over to that when I run out. So far, it seems like my parameters are staying where I want them but I have not noticed a tremendous difference in my corals yet (unlike Twistoflime) so I am still hopeful. I have also been adding Fuel twice a week to all my tanks, again no real noticable change yet.

Bob

I used and tested every single product form the Seachem line when it came out 7 months ago, and have been selling it since. The full product line works fantastic, and I can not say enough about the 'balance' product. Everything works with great success for small or low stocked tanks, you'll have to upgrade to something stronger from Seachem once you have a very well stocked system. But I have seen many client's systems flourishing with this product! Much better than competitors! (Note: for mega stocked reefs or ones sucking this out of the system, i.e. adding more than once a week, is rare! At that point move up in the Seachem Line or other high concentrated product like ELOS!)

Back