Anyone want to help me build a stand?

kappaknight

Market
Reaction score
I've decided to ghetto-fy my dining room by adding a frag tank next to my existing setup. Without room to actually have a fish room, this can only look bad... but I digress.

I need a stand for my planned frag tank and if anyone out there could help, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I don't have a shop here, or fancy tools or tools period. (Alright, maybe I have a hammer, a screw driver and those hex things from IKEA, but I feel like I need at least a table saw for this job.)

Anyway, I need a very simple stand built, or at least the wood cut... and I know at least one of you is a better wood worker than me. The stand I need basically needs to be tough enough to support 20-25 gallons and fit within the dimensions I specify. All in all, I don't expect the project to take more than 5-6 hours to complete.

I will of course, pay for all materials and pay for labor either with cash or IOU frags. If you are interested in helping in constructing the stand or cutting the wood, let me know!

Thanks in advance.

If you feel like driving out to Ballground one day i will help you build one.Im building a stand for my 500 gallon right now.

Bring Beer for me and Mitch wants frags without bubble algae and come on up.

I'll bring Mitch a frag of bubble algae. OR... How funny would it be if I brought him some LE corals but pop like 10 bubble algae's in the bag beforehand? Hrmm, that just sounds evil...

edit: I guess I shouldn't write the above if I actually want the favor accomplished.</em>

Hey Wei, (it's Mitch), I'll build your stand real well. Trust me, glue will hold it all together.

Bad enough you gave me bubble algae on the birdsnest you gave me and then gave me scare with the nudibranchs on the zoas you found, so the only fair thing would be for me to build your stand for you.

Trust me, I wouldn't screw you.

Seriously, we can help you out. I think between the both of us, we have enough knowledge and tools to build you a nice stand.

Not sure if I really want frags from you now. Be better off just pouring bleach into my tank and get it over with quicker and w/o any stress.

Maybe some cash, crack, or some more of that lemonade should do fine.

Or, you can give us some credit on your new website, once you get it up and running.

Let us know dude.

Wei, You need to give us some major frags of that blue one you said you weren't going to frag.

Hah, the website is free to use... no credits needed. Also, bubbles != bubble algae. :doh:

sonic wrote: Hey Wei, (it's Mitch), I'll build your stand real well. Trust me, glue will hold it all together.

Bad enough you gave me bubble algae on the birdsnest you gave me and then gave me scare with the nudibranchs on the zoas you found, so the only fair thing would be for me to build your stand for you.

Trust me, I wouldn't screw you.

Seriously, we can help you out. I think between the both of us, we have enough knowledge and tools to build you a nice stand.

Not sure if I really want frags from you now. Be better off just pouring bleach into my tank and get it over with quicker and w/o any stress.

Maybe some cash, crack, or some more of that lemonade should do fine.

Or, you can give us some credit on your new website, once you get it up and running.

Let us know dude.

It's still all your fault.

I want credits, as in free frag coupons I can use on the website.

Back