Anyone with a Fish Trap to Rent on the Northside?

jonboyb

Market
Reaction score
All my efforts and homemade traps aren't working for a damsel, anyone have a real trap I could rent....preferrably on the northside? I'll pay cash or frags (or a damsel:thumbs: J/K)

Why arent your homemade ones working? They just dont capture the fish, or the fish will not enter the trap? Is the damsel agressive?

I ask because if you are having trouble getting it into the trap, i heard of someone somewhere buying a small toy fish and putting it in the trap. Of course the mean damsel went right for the new addition, and thus was captured.

He's VERY easily spooked. He was the one that got picked on constantly by the second damsel. He'll go to the mouth of the bottle trap and watch the food, but not go in. He is pretty docile so I doubt a fake fish would tempt him. Never seen any aggression out of this one.

Yeah, my suggestion only works for the agressive ones.

Good luck!

I think a little of the issue is that he's been eating well the past week while I was trying to net catch him tempting with food. He used to eat from the net, till he saw his counterpart get snagged (in seriously 2 seconds:D ). I thought I was home free after that...NOT.

I have a trap also, but I have found that the trap from Dr. F & S (tall and thin) works better than mine.

I keep getting a "page not valid" failure on the DR. F&S page for the "Fish Corral". I think that's the one you're talking about???

Back