Apex 0-10v

milliaddict

Market
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience doing 0-10v control with third party wave makers on an apex?

I’ve been able to find a lot of information on how to program it once you’ve connected them, but not much on actually stetting up the connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which powerheads are you looking at?
The easiest 3pty is also the most expensive.

Take a look at the Hydros WaveEngine. That will be the best way to see what your options are and the best system for connecting the to the Apex's 0-10v.

They’re actually these little hygger wave makers I got from Amazon as temporary until I got a pair of mp10s. However I’ve come to actually like these just wish they has a little more control and figured before I got the MPs I would try 0-10v.

They’re actually these little hygger wave makers I got from Amazon as temporary until I got a pair of mp10s. However I’ve come to actually like these just wish they has a little more control and figured before I got the MPs I would try 0-10v.

These? If so, no bueno for 0-10v.

If the pumps controller doesn't have an input or way to connect 0-10v there is no way for the Apex to control them.
These have a jack port and there are instructions online showing how to wire up a jack.

Back