Apex eb8 on the fritz

myreefclub0070

Market
Reaction score
Anyone ever had an issue like this?
Came home from work today( yes I've got one,lol) and my tank lights we're on like they should be, couple hours later my son ask me why my lights was off so I went to check and sure enough total darkness, since my lights are pulled in to one of my 3 ed8's, the first thing I did was jump on fusion to see what's going on and found the apex in its correct state but the eb8 was not.
I manually switched all the lights off, on and then back to auto and it was fine once again, so I thought until tonight when some of my light came on when they should be off.
Could it be that my eb8 is unhappy and on it's way out, all programming was double checked and passed.
What you think?

Fist I would reset the system. If that doesn't work, I would reload the firmware. Run a backup before you do anything.

Well I ran all the diagnostics and the system seems to be fine, there is 3 eb8's plus other modules, all fine except this one eb8.
I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens over the next few days, at the same time prep myself for a new one just in case.

Back