Apex Fusin

ohioboy706

Reaction score
Was able to get access to Fusion today and from what I was able to mess with it makes life a lot easier. I like the drop down menu for programming of pumps, lights and leds(I run halides though). Im messing around with it as I type but so far so good.

Cool, I'm ready for the regular version to out. I'm afraid to risk downloading the open beta version.

Using it as well. Pretty happy with it so far. Would like to see why the Kessil is Apex Ready + rather than just Apex Ready though. Surely there's something more advanced than what I can do with my DIY LED on the biocube lol!

Amazing how it works! I now can control my Radions, Votech and very much everything just by one click on my iphone.

I've had it up and working for about a month now.

Before that, I swapped from my IPhone to an Android.
The interface on the droid was useable but there were differences that I did not like. Ended up using my old IPhone for the tank controller.

With the APEX Fusion, it's all the same. Regardless of the mobile device. It also seems to be much more responsive than the non-Fusion.

Regardless, I like the interface a whole lot more than I did the non-Fusion (on the Droid) and as Matthew mentioned, there's almost nothing to the network hook up.

be careful when manually manipulating your output switches from a touch device like your smart phone. I switched on my sump light from work today so my wife could check something and luckily I noticed it changed one of my heaters from auto to On. Otherwise I love the functionality.

where does one find an access code to this? is it open to public beta?

SnowManSnow;950445 wrote: where does one find an access code to this? is it open to public beta?

Kind of open beta. Have to go to the site and see if they have spots for that day left over. They only allow a certain number of people in per day. Or at least that's how it was a month or so ago.

Make sure don't upgrade your radion to 1.7.4 firmware. They keep losing connection with the WXM. Keep the 1.6.10 if you can

installed my new apex today and updated and installed fusion as well. nice to be able to check on things when not at home.

Back