Apex Fusion Problems?

I'm up and running. Every once in a great while. In the past if I had cloud connectivity issues, It was just 15 to 20 mins. What firmware are you running? Once I updated to v4.32 I believe is the latest I haven't had any problems with losing my fusion connection. Firmware version 4.0. Seemed to cause most of the issues. Quite a few users reported the problem. Hope this helps.

Just saw a thread pop up about it on the neptune forums. Looks like it's happening to a few people.

From the Neptune forum:

"We are aware of an access issue to Fusion from some locations and are working with our network partners to rectify the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Paul"

I'm back up again. Hope everyone else is as well. I wonder how many people on vacation started panicking.

Glad your back up and it never effected me. Lol thats the only downfall to cloud based services if their servers experience problems then were all kind of screwed. Luckily they are a huge company with a ton of money so I would bet they invest heavily in their networking/server structure and not rely on a third parties hosts like everyone else.

I've also got the old way configured so I can view and make changes from the iPhone app if needed.

Back