apex fusion

Did you get access? Every time I try it says no spots are available. They're limiting the number they add per day. Personally, I think they should have just kept adding people who signed up. Seems like a lame attempt to drum up a frenzy around fusion.

I didn't sign up. I thought I would just wait for the alpha release.

RedStang;942521 wrote: Did you get access? Every time I try it says no spots are available. They're limiting the number they add per day. Personally, I think they should have just kept adding people who signed up. Seems like a lame attempt to drum up a frenzy around fusion.

Neptune is a smart company. I think they are trying to minimize the amount of time and resources they have to commit to fixing the beta issues.

Ringo®;942556 wrote: I didn't sign up. I thought I would just wait for the alpha release.

I agree. I wouldnt gamble the investment of our aquariums on being a guinea pig

I saw the same announcement on the Neptune Community board.
I went to apexfusion.com and I can not get in.

I see the following message when I try to register:

No Beta Slots Available

During this open beta period, we limit the total number of new accounts created each day; this is to ensure that our systems are functioning properly as the load on them grows, and, frankly, to ensure the sanity of our support staff. They love you guys, but you're dangerous in large groups.

We're sorry, but there isn't a slot available for you right now; please try again later.

New slots open throughout the day, so whatever your location or time zone, you've got a fair chance. However, be advised that clicking the Create Account link in rapid succession will simply lock you out of contention for a period of time, so it's to your benefit to avoid doing so. In short, feel free to try again throughout the day, as new slots do open on a regular basis, but don't just sit there mashing the button; your time will come.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
That blows goats.
I've been waiting for this for months. :(

Could someone simplifies the use of this, the need for it and the change comparing to the current software or version, sorry, I'm some time behind as I own an apex and the last controller I had was the junior, thank you! :confused2:

I grabbed the beta this morning. Wishing I hadn't though. My vortechs can't adjust and the apex fusion got them stuck at 81% when I normally keep them about 20-25%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itskris;942663 wrote: I grabbed the beta this morning. Wishing I hadn't though. My vortechs can't adjust and the apex fusion got them stuck at 81% when I normally keep them about 20-25%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like everyone is saying, I wouldn't risk a catastrophic event on your system while running beta. Beta is called that for a reason and in my world of Networking there's a statement when using beta "Users Beware".

You can re-load 4.2 or 4.3 back on your Apex. If you don't have I a copy I may have a copy of 4.2 I can send you.

Ringo®;942556 wrote: I didn't sign up. I thought I would just wait for the alpha release.

I think alpha comes before beta in typical software testing. :)

tonymission;942994 wrote: I think alpha comes before beta in typical software testing. :)

Guess I'll be waiting a long time then. You're right though....don't know where my brain was going on that one.

Back