Apex link cable question.

rdnelson

Market
Reaction score
Seems to me that I have read a standard USB cable will not work as a link cable. But the link cable doesn't look any different. Will standard USB work? If not, anyone have a 10' cable lying around?

Sorry I just used my last long cable up. But, you can order them from monoprice.com and they are just a few bucks per cable.

Yes and no. You don't want any cable that has a repeater or amplifier or says active.

Perfect. Thanks for the quick responses. Looks like a stop at Best Buy or HD is in the near future. :)

I asked this same question on the Apex users forum a few months ago and Russ (the MAN) answered me instantly.
The Apex users forum is awesome for quick, accurate answers! :)

Not a business plug I promise but want to be of service. My company is CablesAndKits (http://www.cablesandkits.com">www.cablesandkits.com</a>) and we sell USB cables and other stuff of interest. I say this because we are in Buford and our free shipping arrives next day to the area, or you can pickup there. Another option in case you want non retail prices and local.

Craig

Rich,
I got out of the habit of posting great quotes for my signature, but I think that this might be a keeper.
Thanks!

RedStang;988109 wrote: Sometimes I hate being a moderator...

Sometimes we hate that you are a moderator too. Hehehehehehe. Oh put the ban saw down. I was only kidding. :)

rdnelson99;988121 wrote: Sometimes we hate that you are a moderator too. Hehehehehehe. Oh put the ban saw down. I was only kidding. :)

:tongue:

Back