Apex monitor

fishlips

Market
Reaction score
Have a aqua controller, The monitor is not on. But every thing else works.
It has been working. I just noticed it being off. Is this a simple fix.Or is something broke.

If you are referring to the apex display screen, they are known to fail, this didn't effect normal operation unless you need to change settings. Honestly the display is the worst thing that apex makes.

Obviously check the power and that all connections are good.

What you MAY want to consider is what I’ve migrated to.

Pick up a amazon kindle fire. Use the silk browser. Log into fusion and bam.... you have a full color fully functional display that you can stick anywhere you’d like. You can even set it to stay on and not time out.

Easy to do. Cheaper than the module from apex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously check the power and that all connections are good.

What you MAY want to consider is what I’ve migrated to.

Pick up a amazon kindle fire. Use the silk browser. Log into fusion and bam.... you have a full color fully functional display that you can stick anywhere you’d like. You can even set it to stay on and not time out.

Easy to do. Cheaper than the module from apex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this just using the app? Or can you do things like calibrate probes (classic requires use of display)?

Thanks, yes it's the display screen. Bought all of it used.Will I be able to do everything through tablet or laptop.

Thanks, yes it's the display screen. Bought all of it used.Will I be able to do everything through tablet or laptop.
I actually hardly EVER use the apex display itself.
As far as I know you can do everything and maybe more through Fusion

Is this just using the app? Or can you do things like calibrate probes (classic requires use of display)?
I'll look and see if you can do the probe calibration.... I'm actually not sure about that one

You're suppose to be able to calibrate through Fusion via the task icon, but I don't see it listed as available. That said: I'm not running the most up to date version I'm sure

you do not need the display - even without fusion you can connect directly to the apex via browser as long as you have a network connection.

Getting hold of the IP address without the display is the toughest part.

Back