Apex Par monitor

wildernets

Market
Reaction score
This is pretty cool. How many of you are in for $300.
a>

Your better off spending the $300 on a good hand help Par Meter. It gives you more options.

Unless your interested in looking at PAR readings on daily basis in the same area unless you move it, whats the sense? It's not portable you can't use on on other tanks. Not really sure what the purpose of it is. Besides that it's allot of $$$ that can go to use for other things you really need. Like more corals. :)

That's a stupid idea. A handheld is far superior in every way: you don't have to clean it, you can use it to measure different points in your tank, you can use it on multiple tanks, you can take it outside and check par levels in random places...not that I've ever done that...

Pro tip: there's something big in the works which will be a major disruption in the industry..a good one. I'm hoping it will be revealed at MACNA. If so, it may make you rethink a lot of things.

Skriz;1047584 wrote: That's a stupid idea. A handheld is far superior in every way: you don't have to clean it, you can use it to measure different points in your tank, you can use it on multiple tanks, you can take it outside and check par levels in random places...not that I've ever done that...

Pro tip: there's something big in the works which will be a major disruption in the industry..a good one. I'm hoping it will be revealed at MACNA. If so, it may make you rethink a lot of things.

Woohoo! Always up for some disruption!

I think that it works with apex is great, but as a stationary PAR meter.. .meh...

I do see merit in it .. but its not something I'd leave in the tank...

Id end up making a hand help mount and using it like a normal meter.

B

Skriz;1047584 wrote: That's a stupid idea. A handheld is far superior in every way: you don't have to clean it, you can use it to measure different points in your tank, you can use it on multiple tanks, you can take it outside and check par levels in random places...not that I've ever done that...

Do tell kind sir!!

Back