APEX WAV pumps

fishtank

Market
Reaction score
Thought I would share, In use for 1 year, no warranty now, no worky any more, $500 thrown away o and service is terrible.

So, further playing around, it appears to be one of the pumps. When I plug the right hand side one in it will shut the 1link unit down. So for now I have removed the right hand pump, removed the 1link module and left pump from my dashboard, reset it all, added the module back then the 1 pump and it is working. I will see if I can open the right hand side and do something lol. Im certainly not paying to ship it back to them just to be told you will have to just buy a new one.

There support was slow and not helpful.

I have problems with mine some times when there's a power outage. Also when the power cord comes out of the transformer, which happens quote easily.

What works for me is to disconnect the the wav's and the 1link then go to the classic webpage and delete all three modules. Restart the Apex then verify they are gone. Now attach them back this order, verifying they appear in the module page after each one.

1. 1link, reflash module firmware.
2. Power to 1link.
3. 1 wav, reflash module firmware.
4. 2nd wav, reflash module firmware.

Let me know if this works for you.

anit77;1104364 wrote: I have problems with mine some times when there's a power outage. Also when the power cord comes out of the transformer, which happens quote easily.

What works for me is to disconnect the the wav's and the 1link then go to the classic webpage and delete all three modules. Restart the Apex then verify they are gone. Now attach them back this order, verifying they appear in the module page after each one.

1. 1link, reflash module firmware.
2. Power to 1link.
3. 1 wav, reflash module firmware.
4. 2nd wav, reflash module firmware.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks for the tips, thats pretty much the exact same thing I have done multiple times but everytime I plug in 1 particular pump it sends the power brick to blinking and the whole 1link module disappears.

Generally if it's out of warranty and they can't fix it they will offer you a very deep discount to replace it.

I can also ship it out there for you pretty cheap. A 1lb box out to them is $7.70 on my account.

I had issues with mine after installing a 2nd 1link and could not get it to start. I set up an appointment with apex tech support and they did some sort of rest that we are unable to do. They sent all kinds of codes to the apex and I have been up and running ever since.

Back