Aptasia Help

Joes Juice works. I use pickling lime. Its a much cheaper alternative. Or you could get a Copperband Butterfly to eat them.

I use Joe's juice but Aipteasia x and kalk paste work also. JJ in combo with a peppermint shrimp got rid of all the ones that i could see in my tank. Get a hold of Tim, he has some peppermint's he's bringing to the meeting next Tuesday.

I had the problem only once . . . pickling lime, pickling lime, pickling lime

Its cheap < $3 and works easily, mix to a paste and inject it into the foot with a syringe.

I used to use Joe's... tried Kalk paste and all other sorts of "remedies".

Started trying Aiptasia X a while back - that's the bomb... thicker than Joe's and doesn't allow the little boogers to expel their reproductive stuff so it gets them on the first try.

Jenn

stevot123;354227 wrote: I had the problem only once . . . pickling lime, pickling lime, pickling lime

Its cheap < $3 and works easily, mix to a paste and inject it into the foot with a syringe.

I've tried Joe's, & Joe's, & Joe's, Ap-X, Peppermint Shrimp, & nudi's. Mrs. Wages did it.

Peppermint shrimp. Joe's Juice*. Lemon Juice*. and my favorite: Boiling Water*
* You have to target these things at the aiptasia.

Go buy some peppermint shrimp. I've tried everything from Copperbands, joes juice, to these guys.

HANDS DOWN.. peppermint shrimp are the best solution. Well IMO anyway:D

the only problem with using any "juice" is that you have to keep using it -- get a copper banded butterfly and it will take care of the problem forever.

granted CBB's are not the easiest to acclimate -- but once settled in -- they are a joy to have and keep the aiptasia in check.

Back