Aqua c remora or coral life skimmer

ace1204

Market
Reaction score
Pretty much just like it says wondering which is better? This may be a dumb question but i havent had a lot of personal experience with either. The corallfe would be a super skimmer 220. I know its rated for a higher gallon tank. Both would be purchased used. I already have the Aqua C remora but found a decent deal on the coral life 220. This will be under or on the back of the 46 bowfront in my room. Thanks :)

whats the deal on the CL, maybe I'll get it off of your hands if you don't like it?
ps, where do you keep on finding this stuff. lol, is verizon hiring?

I really like my AquaC remora pro with mag 3, it pull out a dark tea color, not the darkest i've seen, but still pretty good

stickx911;184443 wrote: whats the deal on the CL, maybe I'll get it off of your hands if you don't like it?
ps, where do you keep on finding this stuff. lol, is verizon hiring?

Lol idk i guess beginners luck? lol Verizon only hires through resume submissions on the website, there was a position available at our store as a guy just moved to the northern market in Boston but im not sure if it has been filled yet. Check verizonwireless.com for available positions. O and the CL 220 is around $100

i have the CL and its a great skimmer however i kind of wish i got the aqua c instead. i have heard nothing but good things about the aqua c.

coralife is good, but only if you have an ATO to keep your water level consistent.

Back