AquaC Remora Pro question...

thedeper

Market
Reaction score
I purchased an AquaC Remora Pro off of Ebay for 100 bucks and got it in yesterday. It was used, but in practically brand new condition.

My question is that it is not producing ANY foam, or ANYTHING going into the skimmer bucket/basket whatever, so whats the deal? I was reading online where this skimmer comes with a Mag drive powerhead but mine came with the maxi-jet 1200, so would this not be strong enough for my particular skimmer?

Also, I have the scum basket in the lowest position since that is where AquaC's website it would collect the most... Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

When you set yours up did it automatically start producing foam, or did it take it a while to break in? The only reason I am asking is b/c of aquac's website saying it may need a break in period.

my break in unit on 2 new units was less than 2 days each. that was within the last month

It is not producing anything into the catcher... It producing very little bubbles at the bottom, but not actually going into the catcher. It is not throwing any bubbles into the tank, just circulating like a hang on filter would is the best I could explain it.
Ha im kind of lost here.

Back