AquaEuro optional pumps

cameron

Market
Reaction score
Thought I would post this for those sitting on the skimmer fence. AquaEuro skimmers which get knocked frequently for having good skimmers for the money but crap pumps are very close to having AquaBee pumps available as an option to their skimmers. They will even retrofit.

After getting in my DAS skimmer and hooking it up, I can tell you that the AquaEuro is much more user friendly as far as collection cup removal, quality of the parts and the plastic used on it is a much sturdier variety. Dialing it in is also easier. It could be a great contender if they price the AquaBees at a good rate. Even better is the top notch AquaEuro support. They know who you are when you call up based on your original skimmer order and they are a pleasure to work with. Much different than any other manufactorer out there. Rare to call up a company about there skimmers and actually get someone immediately and helpful.

That's good news. AquaEuro does make a very fine product and have great customer service. The knock on them has been the pumps that they been using. If they are able to source a more reliable pump to use on their skimmers, they will be hard to beat!

Back