Aquarium builders

Any opinions out there of good glass tank manufacturers?
My first custom glass tank, I went with Crystal Dynamics and I went from a 6-8 delivery time to estimated around 14-15 weeks now. I swear, whatever they tell you, double it in your planning. Seems to be pretty consistent across the board. They'll tell you a short window to get the sale, then they drag their feet. Its frustrating.

I went with glass cages for my 610g. The price was right and the build was good. Not perfect, but pretty good
I was going to go with Glass Cages as well because of price, but why wife was like, you better get exactly what you want because this is it. LOL. So spent a little more. However, I hear good things with GC with recent management and staff changes. Seems like they are pumping out some quality stuff.

Just wondering @ptreef how long ago did you get your tank built?

Planet Aquarium did a good job for us- not a super high end tank like some glass manufacturers, but it looks good and works :)

It’s been about 1.5 years now. I’m happy with the construction and quality of the build

You can go local, MRC does superior job. Not the cheapest but excellent quality and support.

You can go local, MRC does superior job. Not the cheapest but excellent quality and support.
Definitely not the cheapest, but that cost comes with some peace of mind and long term assurances.

Back