Aquarium clip cover

pbyrmartin

Market
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can get these to cover my tank
The only ones I can find is up to 12mm glass
I need one for 19mm glass

Are you talking about the clips for a screen top? If so, where have you found the ones for 1/2"?

I got some plastic ones off of eBay for cheap a while back. Was difficult to find anything local that would work or fit.

ghbrewer;1027731 wrote: Are you talking about the clips for a screen top? If so, where have you found the ones for 1/2"?

<!-- gcu-updated ame -->http://m.ebay.com/itm/331498838842?nav=SEARCH<!-- gcu-updated /ame -->

AZ0RSer.jpg
alt="" />

Used to hold a screen top.

pbyrmartin;1027740 wrote: I hope I don't have to make them
I've got 1/2 a can of acrylic glue your welcome to if you care to try your luck but I don't have a finishing blade to cut the acrylic , some places will cut it for you , if you can get it all cut glueing is the easy part.

Tbub1221;1027747 wrote: I've got 1/2 a can of acrylic glue your welcome to if you care to try your luck but I don't have a finishing blade to cut the acrylic , some places will cut it for you , if you can get it all cut glueing is the easy part.

Ok cool
I have the acrylic but no glue
I had luck in the pass just using super glue
I will let u know

I might try melting it to form

The cover will be temporary I just added a new fish and I notice some chasing going on

Tbub1221;1027747 wrote: I've got 1/2 a can of acrylic glue your welcome to if you care to try your luck but I don't have a finishing blade to cut the acrylic , some places will cut it for you , if you can get it all cut glueing is the easy part.

By the way the red dragon is doing great it start to encrust with PE
I Am going to grow it out in the frag tank and I reserved a spot in the display for it

Back