Aquarium creations online

Jdadams

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone every ordered from aquariumcreationsonline.net? They have some nems I want, but I’m wondering if they are a quality place or worth dealing with?

Nothing but bad reviews online.

Rumor is its the new site for the former owner of Aquatic Connection or aquacon.com, which took a lot of people's money years ago (mine included) and never delivered.

Nothing but bad reviews online.

Rumor is its the new site for the former owner of Aquatic Connection or aquacon.com, which took a lot of people's money years ago (mine included) and never delivered.

Ok. I was kind of skeptical about the site. Glad I didn’t pull the plug and make an order.

Thread from years ago. I do believe it's the same people with a new name, website looks very familiar....

Thanks for the help. I’ll steer clear of them and see if rit can get what I want. I also found a legit guy on reef2reef. Looking for ritteri or gigantea anemones.

I ordered from aquariumcreationsonline in March. I never got any response the multiple times I tried to contact them over the next 6 weeks, I was never charged for my order, so I let it be. Definitely stay away.

Back