Aquarium Glass Replacement?

Cook

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for a third party that could replace a glass panel on a tank? Specifically, it's the low iron glass as found on the Red Sea Reefer series. I believe just the front glass is broken, so it could be a one panel replacement.

Anyone have a recommendation for a third party that could replace a glass panel on a tank? Specifically, it's the low iron glass as found on the Red Sea Reefer series. I believe just the front glass is broken, so it could be a one panel replacement.
You can ask SEA or aquaman if they are still around. Don’t know if the fact that it was a Red Sea might make a difference. Also, home owners or renters insurance typically covers this sort of loss if your deductible is not terrible. The insurance should replace the accidental loss with a new tank depending on your deductible.

I didn't have to replace the glass just remove and re silicone everything but, I did look into replacements incase I broke it this is where I found Screenshot_20200628-143118_Chrome.jpg

Back