aquariums?

gacolt

Market
Reaction score
which sponsors have the best selection of aquariums in stock?im looking for a new tank.thanks

Pure reef and creation reef have the nicest. Optimum has the most.

cool im gonna call all three im looking for a 48Lx24Wx12T tank and im hoping one of these places have one in stock.if not im gonna have to order one.

Pure reef sells Deep Blue tanks like these:
a>, but I do not know that they have any in stock. Looks like you are looking for a 60 Frag, they have that in both Regular RR and Rimless. The rimless version is a thing of absolute beauty!

There was another sponsor that had a few large frag tanks in stock recently, but I cannot remember which one. I want to say that it was Nemos, but cannot recall.

Pure just started stocking some new models. I've seen two new shallow tank systems that make me drool every time I walk by... One day!

ghbrewer;950389 wrote: There was another sponsor that had a few large frag tanks in stock recently, but I cannot remember which one. I want to say that it was Nemos, but cannot recall.
ill give them a call aswell

Sn4k33y3z;950390 wrote: Pure just started stocking some new models. I've seen two new shallow tank systems that make me drool every time I walk by... One day!
i was at purereef last week and say the 30 shallow reef and almost bought it.thats a awesome tank size

Optimum always has a good selection of tanks. I really like the DSA tanks and they have them in stock usually.

HiImSean;950398 wrote: Optimum always has a good selection of tanks. I really like the DSA tanks and they have them in stock usually.

+1 on the DSA's being sweet. I'm pretty sure i recently saw a 48x24x12 at The Fish Store.

Declanisadog;950404 wrote: +1 on the DSA's being sweet. I'm pretty sure i recently saw a 48x24x12 at The Fish Store.
yeah i just talked to bdwhite and he told mme that the fish store has them in stock.

Make sure to hit up Creation.
They are in the middle of a re-model and I'm sure they would rather have you carry stuff out than to have to move it around the shop.

Talk to them. If they have what you are looking for on the floor, make'em an offer.

Y-Not;950433 wrote: Make sure to hit up Creation.
They are in the middle of a re-model and I'm sure they would rather have you carry stuff out than to have to move it around the shop.

Talk to them. If they have what you are looking for on the floor, make'em an offer.

Yup, they gave me a great price on a tank here recently b/c of the remodel. Saved me a bunch.

Y-Not;950433 wrote: Make sure to hit up Creation.

i called creations and they did not have any in stock and the to order one is the highest of all the sponsors.

gacolt;950454 wrote: i called creations and they did not have any in stock and the to order one is the highest of all the sponsors.

Sorry.
It was worth a try. Nothing lost by checking.

Y-Not;950455 wrote: Sorry.
It was worth a try. Nothing lost by checking.
i didnt mean it in a rude way.just stating a fact.sorry if it sounded rude

gacolt;950463 wrote: i didnt mean it in a rude way.just stating a fact.sorry if it sounded rude

Naw man, not rude at all. No offense taken what-so-ever. :)

Considering how expensive this hobby is, you owe it to yourself to get the best deals when and where you can. :up:

Back