Aquascape Inspiration - I'm making videos again

jruberti

Market
Reaction score
Need aquascape ideas? Check out the first episode of my revamped YouTube channel!
<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

always enjoy the videos.

I wonder if those drop off tanks present an issue as far as flow goes.

I suppose one gyre at the top would push water against the front pane and it would rotate down into the lower area, ... i imagine all the detritus would get trapped there..

which.. could make it really simple to clean the tank

always enjoy the videos.

I suppose one gyre at the top would push water against the front pane and it would rotate down into the lower area, ... i imagine all the detritus would get trapped there..

SnowManSnow;1095684 wrote: always enjoy the videos.

deja vu

BulkRate;1095671 wrote: I was wondering where you went... welcome back!
Thanks, I hope you like the new videos!

SnowManSnow;1095683 wrote: always enjoy the videos.

Definitely some interesting flow patterns happening.

BulkRate;1095671 wrote: I was wondering where you went... welcome back!
Never knew he left. Very Professional video. Hopefully you are getting paid for this type work. If I so had a need for a video, I would contact you. Looking forward to seeing more of your videos related to Reef Keeping.

Wannabee

Back