Aquaticlife hybrid LED T5 fixture

cbj25isback

Market
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or used one of these? Would love some reviews. I am currently trying to have less shadowing and better spread in my 50 cube. This would allow me to mount my Radion XR15 in the middle of the fixture with 2x T5s on the front and back. I’m thinking using ATI blue plus lamps. Anyone have experience or thoughts?

82CAFADE-96E6-4AC4-AE94-89AACF7985D5.png

I have one that is currently going up on my waterbox cube build. It will have two AI primes and ATI coral plus and blues. Going to compare the hybrid to my other systems LEDs. It does look pretty in person :)

I have one and love it also. 36" long with two Hydra 26s HD and 4 T5's (two coral plus and two blue plus). I guess the only downside is now I have 4 power cords for the lights............

I have a 61” on my 250 deep dimension and it is awesome. I use 2 blue+, 1 coral+, and 1 true actinic with 2 Radion xr30 gen 4s. All the coral is loving it so far

I'm going to get one. I don't have direct experience with this exact fixture but I've always found Aquaticlife to be a good company to deal with as far as warranty and customer service goes. They also usually keep parts in stock for repairs and that can be extremely helpful.

Thanks, ordered it today. I suppose we will see how it goes. Thinking about putting a floating canopy on the tank for it.

Thanks, ordered it today. I suppose we will see how it goes. Thinking about putting a floating canopy on the tank for it.
If you look up at your tank like I do from my couch the canopy will work out well, I get blinded because I'm stubborn.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back