AquaVitro

william1

Market
Reaction score
So I just got all eight bottles of this new product. Has anyone ever used this before or heard about it? It has 1 bottle for dosing calcium, mag, and some others. I really dont need to dose in my 90 gallon becuase of thr reactor. So I might give it a go on my frag tank.
cimg2267vn2.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Hi,
I tried the Calcification, Balance, Ions and 8.4 for about a month. I was trying to do anything I could at one point to stablilze my pH, as the swing each day was crazy. Chris sold me the Balance to try and stop this and I purchased the others to try. It didn't work for what I needed but, these products really did a great job. I used them instead of B Ionic for that timeframe and they maintained the levels with less supplimenting. They really did stabilize my other parameters quite well. I really liked the Ions product, I had to add nowhere the amount of it to maintain my Mg @1350ppm. With B Ionic I was adding ungodly amounts each day trying to raise it. Great products. I did'nt try the the other three as I didn't need them. I started using Elos's Omega amino acids so no need for Fuel. IMO, if I still ran my 30 cube, I would gladly use these over standard two part anyday.

HTH

Back