Aquivitro Salinity

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
Anyone using Salinity, I need a favor please. Can you test the DKH of a freshly mixed bucket and let me know your results. Let me know how long its been mixing for. I am getting just under 6 DKH for five gallon buckets mixed 3 hours prior. If I let it mix for 2 days it drops to under 5 DKH.

Called Seachem, they said they would test their sample from the batch I got but they have not got back to me yet. For the last couple of months I noticed I needed to keep increasing the ALK dose of my 2 part and finally checked the salt.

i have a barrel and i'm getting right at 8 but if i leave it in my storage tank for a week,it drops to 4.so now i have to mix it and use it the same day as i used to always keep 35g on hand

Thanks for the replay, might be time to switch salt mixes...ugh and I just bought 5 Buckets.

Sn4k33y3z;1100383 wrote: That's odd. Mine is usually 9.5

Thanks but I meant to ask, have you checked recently (mine use to be 9+ but recently I noticed the drop off)

When I mix, one of my 2 powerhead's are just under surface causing a wave...I've never ever had anything below & 8 or more than 9. FWIW
I have been using since a few months after it's inception.

Back