ARC frag swap???????? Possibly????

spike

Sponsor
Reaction score
I know we have the free frag night but why not have a frag swap like Chattanooga just had? Or have I missed something and there have been some in the past. I know at meetings there is the trading, giving, and buying of corals before, during and after meetings. I have never been to a frag swap. But sounds like it could be fun. Maybe a night for the club as big as fragging/ free frag meeting.

ramone;212428 wrote: I know we have the free frag night but why not have a frag swap like Chattanooga just had? Or have I missed something and there have been some in the past. I know at meetings there is the trading, giving, and buying of corals before, during and after meetings. I have never been to a frag swap. But sounds like it could be fun. Maybe a night for the club as big as fragging/ free frag meeting.
you didntmiss anything, we really do need to think about havingone though.

We have an annual one every year in Februrary - have done it for years, and it's always a huge turnout. Demonstrations, free frags for everyone, and other stuff.

But there's nothing stopping us from having another frag swap outside of that- I say go for it! But I'd recommend waiting a month or so after MACNA to let everyone rest and unwind.

Maybe the October meeting could be a frag swap....

The feb frag meeting is HUGE! Another frag swap meeting would be cool. Chris is right about this year though; wait until way after MACNA, i know I'll be exhausted!

One saturday this past Novemeber a FS was put on in Lawrenceville in a HS gym, in part to help raise funds for Collins Hill HS marine biology class. It included both local clubs. It was to say a disappointment as we probably had no more than 25-35 people show up. It will be organized again so keep an eye out.

i wouldnt call the feb meeting a frag swap as i have only seen arc members there ,its more like every man for his self for free frags.

Back