ARC - NFL Championship Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActiveAngel

Contest Committee Lead
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
Football season is around the corner, so I’m hosting 2 non-reef competitions for BCS and NFL because... ‘Merica!

We’re a rapidly growing club, but still only have several hundred members. Knowing that, predicting full brackets isn’t necessary; I’m mostly interested in the Top 4. So tell me; who is coming out on top this year?!?!

ARC NFL Logo copy.png
Details
•1 submission per person per contest (you can participate in both NFL and BCS contests)
•Free to play and to win
•Submission must be made before August 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM (midnight)
•Winner will be chosen based on who has the most correct final prediction for the this season (after the championship game).
•If it comes down to it; there will be a tie-breaker MVP prediction that must be submitted before the start of the championship game.

How to Submit
Reply on this thread with the following format.
  1. Team 1
  2. Team 2
  3. Team 3
  4. Team 4
The Prize
180 gallon bucket of Instant Ocean Salt and a promo shirt.
Instant Ocean Prize

I’m interested to see if y’all like this type of event. If so, maybe we can host more going forward.

NCAA

1. UGA
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. OSU

Edit: for clarity, this is who i think will be in the playoffs with UGA winning it all but if we are going on final rankings, it would be different.

NFL

1. Browns
2. Bears
3. Rams
4. Chiefs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NCAA

1. UGA
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. OSU

Edit: for clarity, this is who i think will be in the playoffs with UGA winning it all but if we are going on final rankings, it would be different.

NFL

1. Browns
2. Bears
3. Rams
4. Chiefs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
1. Browns
2. Bears
3. Rams
4. Chiefs

This would be Browns over Bear in the Super Bowl with the Rams and Chiefs losing in the NFC/AFC championships. There really isn't a 3/4 in NFL.

This would be Browns over Bear in the Super Bowl with the Rams and Chiefs losing in the NFC/AFC championships. There really isn't a 3/4 in NFL.

haha, my apologies. I threw this together quickly. Of course, you’re right. (Only regular season games do the league-wide rankings, and we want playoffs). Anybody here can re-Choose their teams if they wish.

Updated format:
1. Team 1 (Championship Winner)
2. Team 2 (Championship Loser)
3. Team 3/4 (NFC 2nd)*
4. Team 3/4 (AFC 2nd)*
*NFC/AFC for #3 and 4 can be in any order.

Great turnout so far! If turnout continues to rise; we may have to do final score predictions for the championship game! Keep them coming!

Bump! Last day to post your submissions for free Salt (as well as for the two other contests ending today). So choose your 2 best AFC, and 2 best NFC teams (and let us know who is going to win the NFL championship this year).

Even though I'm not eligible for my own contest... Just for fun, I'm going with:
1. Ravens
2. Giants
3. Patriots
4. Cowboys

Good morning everybody!

The winner of the NFL competition is officially @Doberman13 , with Ira January in a close second place.

Thank you all for participating! I'll do my best to better organize these sporting contests in future events. Perhaps, we will try a March Madness bracket for the upcoming basketball season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back