Astrena stars on GSP

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
I’ve noticed my GSP mat retracted for about a day or two. This morning there was about a half dozen astrena stars on the mat. I’m not sure if they were munching on it or just irritating it but I pulled those suckers immediately.

That's exactly what I do. I've had GSP retract for a day or two for no apparent reason and then come back out just fine. I don't go full jihad on asterina stars but I do pull them whenever I see them. There are lots of different opinions on them but one thing I know for certain is they don't add much to the tank and they have a habit of irritating things I like.

There are tons of different types of ast stars, I had an issue several years ago where they were consuming my gsp in small groups. I just went ahead and whenever I would see them, off and into the trash they went. I don't think the thread I had about them a long time ago is still on here though.

There are tons of different types of ast stars, I had an issue several years ago where they were consuming my gsp in small groups. I just went ahead and whenever I would see them, off and into the trash they went. I don't think the thread I had about them a long time ago is still on here though.
There were several website revisions over the years (before I was a member, much less an officer) and a lot was lost. However we’ve got systems in place currently to keep that from happening again.

Yeah, I was talking with a friend the other day and he was telling me as such. My poor 320 in wall build is gone, and I don't have any of the pictures any more. Oh well, time to start a new build anyway.

Yeah, I was talking with a friend the other day and he was telling me as such. My poor 320 in wall build is gone, and I don't have any of the pictures any more. Oh well, time to start a new build anyway.
So - this board just took over, but I’ve got the physical server blade the forums used to be hosted on. Once we (this new board) have our ducks in a row we’re gonna start going thru that database and see what we’ve got there that we can have restored.

Back