ATI T5 Fluorescent Light Bulb Comparison

thanhreef

Market
Reaction score
I went back and forth between Coral Plus and True Actinic and came cross this video. After watching it, I'd probably put back True Actinic bulb :)

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

Great vid and great timing. (About to put replacement T5 lamps over the frag tank!)

I was just about to do the opposite. If I remember correctly, par output wasn't so hot on the pure actinic

I was about to keep selling my ati bulbs, hehehe, not any more, even so, I was thinking about the heissmann brand

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

joseayes;956673 wrote: I was about to keep selling my ati bulbs, hehehe, not any more, even so, I was thinking about the heissmann brand

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk
I think you'll notice little to no difference between the two. I think they might even be made in the same plant.

Ringo®;956674 wrote: I think you'll notice little to no difference between the two. I think they might even be made in the same plant.

Are they both german???
They know what they're doing then hehehe, out of topic but i will say that because all of the stuff that comes from there... bmw's, audi's, stihll brand, tunze equipment (am I right in this last one?) Many other stuff...

Back