Atlanta Aquarium discount

reeferkeifer

Market
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Do we get a discount on tickets for the Atlanta Aquarium as ARC members? I thought I had heard that in a meeting but want to confirm. If so, how do we go about getting the discount? Thanks.

Do you mean the Georgia Aquarium? If so then no, no discount but look for Imagination Nights on the aquarium's website for discounted entry and typically a less crowded visit.

Yeah, no link with the GA Aquarium. We had a thing running I think last fall for a short while but that was before they dropped their prices a little and now it's about the same.

GA Aquarium, that's what I meant. It probably was last fall now that I think about it. Thanks

We went this past summer and did the discount for going after 5pm. But, I suggest getting in line at like 4 for your 5pm tickets. We got in line around 4:40 and it was after 5:30 when we got in the doors.

Do you still need timed tickets? I went years ago when you did and haven't been back. I want to but don't want to be locked into a time.

Just announced....

a>

freezerrat;1053489 wrote: Do you still need timed tickets? I went years ago when you did and haven't been back. I want to but don't want to be locked into a time.

nope!

The best tickets are Membership Passes and Guest Membership pass (or family).

Back