Atlanta aquarium to visit Taylor road middle school Monday

hhv00586

Market
Reaction score
As part of my sons life sciences class, Georgia aquarium said Friday they will be bringing all sorts of interesting things to the class Monday afternoon for them to learn from and touch

Think this is a great idea, i asked if i could go along and they said yes, so back to school for me

Now have to hope it doesn't get cancelled die to snow

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

hhv00586;1071452 wrote: As part of my sons life sciences class, Georgia aquarium said Friday they will be bringing all sorts of interesting things to the class Monday afternoon for them to learn from and touch

Think this is a great idea, i asked if i could go along and they said yes, so back to school for me

Now have to hope it doesn't get cancelled die to snow

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What a wonder idea? Wish something like this could happen with ARC with a monthly meeting of some kind. Plan it where the children are not on vacation out of town. I said it before and I'll say it again; start at a very young age and let them be fascinated with marine life and you'll probably have a few become a marine biologist or veterinarian.

Education should be a primary focus of ARC. This would be a Win Win for the community. Maybe create a flyer to attach to the local reef stores front door about the "family event" and maybe include a small picnic area for some hot dogs and maybe burgers. I say keep the beer at home and make this a "Family Friendly" event. Maybe some face painting and other activities to get the children involved.

I've read here at ARC of the argument of the ARC is disappearing. I mentioned some time back to maybe have one of the meetings with the sea turtle/dolphin rescue from Tybee Island. Does UGA have an events planner that could arrange an educational briefing with some possible hands on for the children with an ARC meeting where the educators could come to meeting?

Wannabee

Back