Atlanta Area Aquarium Association Spring Auction

hn1

Market
Reaction score
The Atlanta Area Aquarium Association is holding its Spring Auction on Sunday, April 19th starting at 11:00 AM at the State Farmers Market Exhibit Hall (16 Forest Parkway, Forest Park, GA 30297.) Registration begins at 10 AM. Thousands of tropical fish and aquatic plants will be sold, as well as used aquariums and equipment. Experts available to answer your questions. Refreshments available. For more information, visit http://www.atlantaaquarium.com">www.atlantaaquarium.com</a>.

I doubt there will be any SW livestock, but there will be a ton of hardware including a 70G corner with overflow and sump.

Feel free to post or PM any questions.

Is some guy named Len going to be there? If so, I am staying far away from there. Dude said he would get back into the salty world if I was ever president and he didn't follow through. Hehehehehehe

LOL. I'll pay my membership fee to you in person if you show up Sunday.

Any locally bred rainbows available?

I went to the auction a few years back, but the whole process was kinda intimidating.

If you are into freshwater fish as well, this is the place to get good deals! Just make sure you have a few extra tanks to put the extra fish you buy in.

There have been locally bred rainbows and psuedos in the past, but I can't say there will be this time.

We'll have tanks available too! Up to 200G.

HN1;1027275 wrote: There have been locally bred rainbows and psuedos in the past, but I can't say there will be this time.

We'll have tanks available too! Up to 200G.

Bet you could still one and turn it into a reef pretty easy. Just saying......

Definitely interested in this "stilling" process to make a reef...please elaborate. :shades:

I'll echo Butch's comments...great opportunity to pick up some really cool fish, plants and drygoods...nothing intimidating about it...show up, sit down, wait for what you want, and bid...easy, peasy!

J.B.;1027321 wrote: Definitely interested in this "stilling" process to make a reef...please elaborate. :shades:

I'll echo Butch's comments...great opportunity to pick up some really cool fish, plants and drygoods...nothing intimidating about it...show up, sit down, wait for what you want, and bid...easy, peasy!

Sometimes I think my auto correct is on crack. How does "drill" turn into to stilling"????

Liz and I will be there! I have been going to this auction for 7+ years.

I don't know for sure, but I believe we have folks coming from middle and East Georgia. Try posting on atlantaaquarium if you're looking to carpool. Chances are someone's close.

Back