Atlanta freshwater forum

silentdeath5

Supporting
Reaction score
Is anyone in the Atlanta freshwater forum(AAAA)? I’ve been trying for the last 6 months to get an activation email for my account and have not received it. I know that the email I gave them is correct because I can receive the “change password” email. Tried contacting anyone I could ok that page but never got an answer. Anyone had this problem?

I joined a year or so ago, same problem, finally went to a meeting in person and after complaining to the pres I got access to the forum. Never has been much activity on there. I checked it the other day and still no activity except to say the meetings are still canceled until September. Are you trying this site?
Yep, that’s the site I’ve been trying.

Since they moved to the new forum its been pretty dead.
For a year or so I thought they just completely shut that site down. Never was told beforehand that they were moving to the new forum until I was curious and looked around again.

I’ve ran into the same problem. I was very active for years but when I can back and saw they changed forums it looks like it’s been dead. I tried posting a question about breeders on their Facebook group but it got shut down.

Back