Atlanta Koi Club Auction

rdnelson

Market
Reaction score
Our friends over at the Atlanta Koi Club are having a nice event you all may be interested in. We have decided to help each other out with promoting our upcoming events.

The Atlanta Koi Club is having our annual fish auction and plant and equipment sale on April 18th.

The auction will be held at:

Coastal Pond Supply
2110 Tucker Industrial Rd
Tucker, GA 30084

Great prices - not to be missed. Everyone is welcome. Preview and registration starts at 9:00 AM and the auction starts at 11:00 AM.

More info at
a>

GREAT-I Love my Koi ! Thats not far from me. The only color left that I would like is true red, they are very hard to find!

Thank you! He is a hard worker, he worked on it after work and weekends when it wasn't raining 2 yrs ago(5 months). My sister left me 8 large koi (15+ years old). I bought 8 more to go with them, they spawned and I have 22 yearlings. :D

Sewer Urchin;1025891 wrote: Holly... wow
Hal does good work
;-)

Holley and Hal's Koi pond needs to be seen up close to truly see how awesome it is. While there buy lots of her coral!

I wish I could have a koi pond :( The eagles in my backyard would make that a very expensive hobby.

Raz0945;1025884 wrote: GREAT-I Love my Koi ! Thats not far from me. The only color left that I would like is true red, they are very hard to find!

Very nice!

There is a net over the pond because of a pair of hawks that can see our pond from their nest. Unfortunately we catch blacksnakes in the net and have to cut them out-they are after the frogs.:)

Crew;1025956 wrote: I wish I could have a koi pond :( The eagles in my backyard would make that a very expensive hobby.

Spike;1025955 wrote: Holley and Hal's Koi pond needs to be seen up close to truly see how awesome it is. While there buy lots of her coral!

+100000 on all counts.

Crew;1025956 wrote: I wish I could have a koi pond :( The eagles in my backyard would make that a very expensive hobby.

My back yard butts up to 100s of acres of woods and I have never lost on. The dog on the other side of the fence 10 ' away helps. :)

Thanks for the info. I started building a pond last year. I currently have one koi and 2 goldfish, but Holly is about to help me out with my stock. Didn't know there was a koi club. Very cool.

Went to the Atlanta Koi Club Auction, I told Hal that I was only looking for a solid red koi (no red koi)and wanted to see how the auction was done. You know how the story goes.......She is a beautiful female butterfly koi!:fish: about 16"
The people were great, very friendly and answered lots of questions!

After we put her in the pond we checked on her every few hours, she acted like she had always been queen of the pond!:D. The 3rd time we checked she was starting to spawn, poor girl has had a long day.:)

Holley,

Do you sell any small Koi? I have a pond I have been running since fall. Now I am ready for some fish.

Nick

Back