ATO Container

myvwrock

Supporting
Reaction score
How often do you clean or even look in your ato container? I use a 11 gallon(i think) trash can that we found at ikea. It works awesome. I typically clean my ato container every month.Having three short haired dogs, a cat and two young boys the container will collect debris / hair.

It has been two months or so since i cleaned mine out..Been a little slack, with the start of school and sicknesses that come with it ... ughh kids... Anyway.. I was surprised with what i found.

MOSQUITO LARVAE!

In all my years in the hobby, i never thought that i wound find the state bird of GA in the ato container. Now Granted, it was only ONE larvae. But it got me thinking..

-How many have ever even looked in theirs?
-How often are they cleaned?
-What are we forgetting or neglecting to do that would be considered " basics" or " getting back to basics"?

Chris c
4f4bdb155540c6e24728b15493baccc3.jpg

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I keep the lids on my ato's and haven't had any issues yet. Been six months so I should probably clean them I guess :)

I keep the lids on my ato's and haven't had any issues yet. Been six months so I should probably clean them I guess :)
The lid stays closed on mine as well. But it is a high traffic area, so that have some thing to do with it.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back