ATO programing

MCWL

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi. anyone have a program for a RO/DI flood Guardian. I have it directly plumbed to top off. I want a program that will turn the power on every couple of hours, and back off. Its optical sensor will automatically stop when sump is at level
Thanks for any help

There is an issue with that method, rodi needs to be flushed before making usable, zero tds water. When unit first starts to work, TDS spikes up for short period. Solution is before using it, it needs to be flushed of that initial water for about 15-30 seconds usually. If that process is skipped, over time it may lead to water pollution problems/ algae outbreaks.

Thanks for that. I had not thought of that. I guess that why the use of storage containers. I will definitely look at changing that. I will still need programing to go to the water storage to continually top off as water evaporates. Thanks again.

You will also burn through DI resin and filters faster if you go that route. It is much more efficient to make a large batch of water, then flush, as opposed to continuously running your RODI unit. That can lead to TDS creep which exhausts filters and resin quickly. I would second the use of a storage container and feed your ATO from it.

What exactly needs programming, an Apex?

Yes. The Apex. I was able to find an article that will help with the programming I needed.
Thanks for all the help and suggestions community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back