Australian Clowns

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
I think it's only fair to Tim from keen reef to post about his livestock I saw this evening.

His Black and White Australian Clowns are awesome...I went for a GBTA and came out with 2 clowns the BTA and 2 cleaners...his Pigmys (sp) looks great but Nooooooooo I had to get a pair of clowns...

If anyone is even "thinking" about these fish it would truly be your loss if you dont jump on em.

He also has other fish he just got in that look incredible...treat yourself you wont be disappointed...the wrasses are just....well see for yourself

Thanks AGAIN Tim....Im not spending anymore money!!

post some pics im getting a pair as well and would like to see pics of them

tnyga;108162 wrote: Thanks AGAIN Tim....Im not spending anymore money!!

Didn't you say that the last time you were here? :D

Thanks again for the kind review. Let me know how the anemone does he was my friend for 8 months, I will miss him. :(

The Aussie wants him but the clarkies took him....Caught one clarkie already...one to go and then the bubble is all the Aussies...I have to go to Dekalb Farmers market tomorrow morning for seafood so lll stop and get the other Aussie after that on way home...

tnyga;108185 wrote: The Aussie wants him but the clarkies took him....Caught one clarkie already...one to go and then the bubble is all the Aussies...I have to go to Dekalb Farmers market tomorrow morning for seafood so lll stop and get the other Aussie after that on way home...

Ok just give me a call to make sure I am around.

Back